Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Emilia in France - an Introduction

I have been in France for almost three weeks now. Time is beginning to pass more quickly now and I am afraid I will be back in the U.S. before I have a chance to truly understand what it means to live abroad. So, hoping to live these next few months to the fullest, I have begun a sort-of public diary in hope that I will, in fact, have many wonderful experiences that other people will actually want to read about.

I was initially afraid to start a blog because, well it is a four-letter word and the musings of bloggers is often just "incessant barking" (http://cartoonbank.com/assets/1/121304_m.gif).

For those of you who care to know, this is also an interesting writing exercise for me as I am used to writing about much more boring things.

That being said, I am officially joining the rest of dogs with keyboards in starting my own blog, "Emilia in France."

1 comment:

Eli? said...

OK, first up, you write about stuff that's not more boring. It's just not directly connected to you in the way your trip is!